Custom fabricated enclosures and modified containers
Increase reliability and reduce installation costs
Renovating, expanding, or building new spaces for compressors, blowers or vacuum pumps is time consuming and expensive. Kaeser’s Custom Engineered Solutions offer a cost-effective alternative. We deliver a weather-proof, turnkey compressed air system that needs minimal site preparation, one electrical and one process connection.
Whether in custom enclosures or modified ISO shipping containers, these packages are designed for exceptional reliability, simple maintenance, and superior energy efficiency. They solve a wide range of challenges, including:
- Expanding production and have no room for more compressors
- Need more air sooner than you can build the space for it in the plant
- Existing compressor room needed for production equipment or another purpose
- High compressor service costs and downtime due to conditions in the compressor room
- An air system that can be easily moved to different job sites
- Operating in Class 1, Div 1 or other hazardous areas
We can free up space in your plant, give your compressors fresh air and improve both safety and reliability. KAESER has delivered enclosed systems for all climates, high dirt/dusty environments, hazardous areas and even seismic zones.
Typically, we can design, build and deliver your system faster than you can get a building permit, and at a lower cost than either renovation or construction of a new compressor room.