HYBRITEC – Cut costs with the best of both worlds
HYBRITEC compressed air dryers combine the extremely low pressure dew points of desiccant dryers with the energy-saving functionality of modern refrigerated dryers. The result: outstanding flexibility and huge energy cost savings. This means that the desiccant dryer can simply be switched off during periods where more moderate PDPs are required – such as in the summer months.
- Reliably dry, cost-effective compressed air from 700 to 5300 scfm (DTE - DTL series models)
- PDP level can be set between −40 °F and +38 °F
- Numerous configuration options
- Optional special features (e.g. working pressure up to 232 psig integration within container module, automatic summer/winter mode switching)
- Maximum energy efficiency:
Kaeser combination dryers only require some 50 % of the energy required by heat regenerated desiccant dryers and – incredibly – just 20 % of the energy used by heatless regenerated units.
- Cost-effective and precise, individual configuration options:
Combination dryers can be configured for virtually any application from standard models in our dryer range – a solution that saves money and ensures outstanding operational reliability.
- Extremely low service costs:
The lower load on the desiccant dryer within HYBRITEC dryers means desiccant replacement intervals can be as infrequent as every 10 years – and moreover, they require significantly lower quantities.
The perfect partner: the KCF oil/water separator
The Kaeser Condensate Filter (KCF) automatically removes lubricant from compressor condensate. This allows for easy and economical disposal of condensate in an environmentally responsible way. The low maintenance system requires no electricity for operation.