HYBRITEC – Cut costs with the best of both worlds
HYBRITEC compressed air dryers combine the extremely low pressure dew points of desiccant dryers with the energy-saving functionality of modern refrigerated dryers. The result: outstanding flexibility and huge energy cost savings. This means that the desiccant dryer can simply be switched off during periods where more moderate PDPs are required – such as in the summer months.
- Reliably dry, cost-effective compressed air from 700 to 5300 scfm (DTE - DTL series models)
- PDP level can be set between −40 °F and +38 °F
- Numerous configuration options
- Optional special features (e.g. working pressure up to 232 psig integration within container module, automatic summer/winter mode switching)
- Maximum energy efficiency:
Kaeser combination dryers only require some 50 % of the energy required by heat regenerated desiccant dryers and – incredibly – just 20 % of the energy used by heatless regenerated units.
- Cost-effective and precise, individual configuration options:
Combination dryers can be configured for virtually any application from standard models in our dryer range – a solution that saves money and ensures outstanding operational reliability.
- Extremely low service costs:
The lower load on the desiccant dryer within HYBRITEC dryers means desiccant replacement intervals can be as infrequent as every 10 years – and moreover, they require significantly lower quantities.
The perfect partner: the KCF oil/water separator
Our tip: Take advantage of cost-effective, legally-compliant treatment of condensate before drainage into the regular wastewater system with KCF oil/water separators.