M55PE Mobilair Compressor
Kaeser's new M55 portable air compressor produces 185 cfm at 100 psig and features two large gull-wing doors made of roto-molded polyethylene (PE). These allow quick access to all components for easy servicing and reduced noise levels.
Other benefits include:
- The steel chassis, torsion bar suspension, oversized tires, and lighting package ensure easy portability, safety, and excellent road handling.
- The high-capacity, cold start battery assures year round reliability.
- The combination of the Sigma Profile airend and the proven Kubota Tier 4 Final diesel engine delivers superior fuel economy and reliability.
- On-board controller ensures reliable and efficient operation.
- Touch-button controls enable simple pressure adjustments.
- Maintenance reminders and operating/service history alerts readily available to your service team.
This unit is designed for:
- heavy-duty civil and commercial construction
- rental houses
- other site work applications
- portable backup for stationary units