Compact and reliable operation for optimal moisture removal
KRYOSEC compact refrigerated dryers* deliver outstanding performance with "Made in Germany" industrial quality and reliable moisture protection in ambient temperatures up to +122 °F. Lower pressure losses are thanks to the stainless steel heat exchanger system while the easy maintenance design ensures economical operation. Thanks to their compact design, they're always a great fit directly where they're needed – under machine stages, work platforms, or even mounted on the wall (TAH series).
- Reliably dry compressed air from 12 to 159 scfm
- Working pressure up to 232 psig
- Options: ECO-DRAIN electronic condensate drain and/or electronic thermostat for pressure dew point warnings – both with floating alarm contacts
- Reliable moisture protection
KRYOSEC dryers use a high quality heat exchanger system with stainless steel plates to dry the compressed air. Accumulating condensate is efficiently separated at all operating phases via the integrated separator, while the ECO-DRAIN electronic condensate drain ensures reliable condensate removal without pressure loss.
- Excellent performance in high ambient temperatures:
KRYOSEC dryers ensure reliable drying even under the most demanding operating conditions. Along with defined cooling air flow, the generously sized heat exchanger and refrigerant condenser surfaces further help enhance performance.
- Standard-compliant industrial quality:
KRYOSEC dryers meet machine safety requirements in accordance with EN 60204-1. Safety features include a lockable ON/OFF switch as well as emergency shut down. High quality manufacturing and compact design make them ideal for use in areas adjacent to production and processing machines that require compressed air treated to high purity classes.
* This refrigeration dryer series contains fluorinated greenhouse gases. The refrigerants in all models will be switched from R-134a (GWP 1430) to R-513A (GWP 631) in 2019. We are gladly available to answer your questions about the progress of this switch.
The perfect partner: the KCF oil/water separator
Our tip: Take advantage of cost-effective, legally-compliant treatment of condensate before drainage into the regular wastewater system with KCF oil/water separators.