Rotary screw compressors with impressive performance
Kaeser rotary screw compressors with V-belt drive provide outstanding efficiency and reliability. They feature the energy-saving SIGMA profile rotor and a SIGMA CONTROL 2 (or, optionally, SIGMA CONTROL BASIC) controller. You can choose from four series with these technical parameters:
- 3 to 30 hp
- Pressure: 125, 160, or 217 psig
- Flow rate: 9 – 143 cfm
All series are available as standard models but also with
- Integrated refrigerated dryer for high compressed air quality and/or
- Speed-controlled motor for a large flow rate control range. (SM, SK and AS series)
We will gladly help you determine which model is the perfect solution for you.
* The refrigerated dryer series contains fluorinated greenhouse gases. The refrigerant in all models has been switched from R-134a (GWP 1430) to R-513A (GWP 631) as of 2019. We are gladly available to answer your questions regarding this change.
- Highly-efficient power transmission:
The quality drive belt with automatic tensioning device ensures consistent transmission efficiency and excellent drive system reliability over the entire service life.
- Easy maintenance:
The housing is easily opened. All components are logically arranged and easy to access. Maintenance is quick and simple.
- Exceptionally quiet:
The soundproofed housing reduces operational noise to a minimum. Normal conversation can take place right next to the compressor.
Low life cycle costs
Our comprehensive approach to life cycle cost management: Superior efficiency, easy operation, service-friendliness, and a global service and consulting network with fast response times.