Significant space-savings reduce planning and installation costs. Stable pressure dew point performance combined with material-friendly, energy-saving operation thanks to optimal system cooling.
- According to load, the frequency-controlled radial fan draws off the accumulated exhaust heat from the refrigeration dryer via the cooling air flow.
- The radial fan is sufficiently powerful to allow standard exhaust air ducting to be connected directly to the refrigeration dryer.
- The high efficiency dimensioning of the radial fan is also reflected in the low power consumption performance of SECOTEC TG refrigeration dryers.
- Thermal overload - caused by hot exhaust air being drawn back in as cooling air - is safely avoided.
- Compared to conventional ventilation systems using air hoods and auxiliary fans: No unnecessary removal of air from the room. This minimizes exhaust air flow which means smaller diameter ducting can be used. There is no longer any need for an auxiliary fan.
- Independent exhaust air control and high residual thrust allow direct connection to the compressor collector ducts.