Aluminum Piping: SmartPipe Compressed Air Piping System
Kaeser's SmartPipe™ is a modular aluminum pipe for compressed air installations. SmartPipe offers both lower installation costs and lower long-term operating costs. From small shops to large industrial systems, SmartPipe is great for all facilities and is available in sizes up to 8" pipe diameter.
Air line pipe with optimum flow and air quality
SmartPipe's smooth calibrated aluminum construction has a low friction coefficient to provide the best possible laminar flow. Full bore fittings minimize pressure drop for optimum flow and energy efficiency. Leak-free connectors prevent air loss and wasted energy.
SmartPipe is ideal for installations that require the highest quality air. The aluminum material will not rust or corrode. There are no rough surfaces or interior restrictions that accumulate contaminants. The smooth interior with full bore design allows contaminants to flow to the dryers and filters for efficient removal.
Benefits of SmartPipe compressed air piping:
- Installs faster than other common piping
- No specialized trades needed
- No threading, welding, or brazing pipe
- Simple mounting and connecting hardware
- Can connect to existing systems with other pipe types
- Easy to add on to or disassemble for your changing needs
- Compression style valves and fittings 2 1/2" and below
- Bolt-on style fittings 3" and above
- 10-year warranty