Complete compressed air systems for the craft brew industry
Your compressed air system is as important to your brewery's success as your recipe and the quality of your ingredients. Air compressors are key components to several aspects of craft brew operations:
- aeration: introducing oxygen into the yeast cultures throughout the fermentation process
- clarifying: pressure-driven centrifuges remove heavier solids for a cleaner, clearer final product
- canning and bottling: compressed air moves beer from the conditioning tank to the bottle
- cleaning and maintenance: compressed air powers pressure washers which help maintain a clean and safe operation
Some important factors to consider when selecting air compressors for your brewery:
- Energy efficiency: Energy costs are a significant portion of an air system's total cost. To select an energy-efficient compressor for your shop, check out the CAGI data sheets for the models you are evaluating for your brewery.
- Reliability: Unplanned downtime can hold up your bottling line or slow down your entire operation.
- Space and noise: Many craft breweries don't have the square footage required for a dedicated compressor room and a noisy compressor can disturb customers in your pub or drive your brew master out of the brewery.
Kaeser products for the craft brew industry
Compressed air packages
Kaeser's screw compressor packages integrate the compressor with controller, dryer, tank, and drain, into one compressed air system ready for installation. This is ideal where floor space is limited and their low noise levels provide even more flexibility. Air treatment components combat moisture, oil, and particulates to ensure a reliable supply of clean, dry air.
Compressed air piping
Kaeser's SmartPipe™ is a modular aluminum pipe for compressed air installations, offering both lower installation costs and lower long-term operating costs. From small shops to large industrial systems, SmartPipe is great for all facilities and is available in sizes up to 8" pipe diameter
Compressed air that means business
Kaeser Compressors is proud to be associated with these brands and many more regional and national breweries.
More and more compressed air users in the beer, wine, and distilling industries are trusting Kaeser's built for a lifetime™ reliability for their compressed air needs. Kaeser's solutions use the latest in technology to improve uptime, reduce waste, cut energy costs, and simplify maintenance. The Kaeser family is proud to put its name on every product.
- Energy efficient operation that gives you more air, more savings
- Maintenance-friendly design with fewer wearing parts
- Premium quality materials with rugged reliability
- Super quiet operation for placement flexibility and versatility