How do we do it?
- Smooth running Sigma Profile airends
- Low speed TEFC motors
- Double vibration isolation
- Heavy-gauge steel frames and doors with thick soundproofing materials
- Radial cooling fans with top side air exhaust
When you have a quiet air compressor:
- you can integrate the air compressor within your shop area instead of setting aside valuable square footage for a dedicated compressor room
- you can have a conversation in your shop without having to yell
- you reduce the risk of hearing loss caused by prolonged exposure to loud industrial equipment
Kaeser's screw compressors meet our rigorous "built for a lifetime" standard. Designed and built with Kaeser's generations of manufacturing experience, you can rest assured that these compressors will continue to deliver the air you need with the exceptional reliability you expect from a Kaeser compressor.
From the ground up, these compressors have been designed with the user in mind. Fewer wearing parts and premium quality materials ensure reduced maintenance requirements, longer service intervals, and extended service life. Smart component layouts with generously sized maintenance doors simplify service and reduce downtime.