92 cfm Portable Mobilair Compressor
Kaeser’s M27 portable rotary screw compressor is more than capable of powering breakers, drills, grinders, impact wrenches and even impact borers. As part of the Mobilair family of portable air compressors, these units are designed to pack the most efficiency possible into a compact, rugged design.
The M27 features Kaeser’s larger, slower turning Sigma Profile™ airend for longer life and better efficiency with 10-20% more air per gallon of fuel than our competition. This unit is the perfect alternative to the 185 cfm for your customers needing a single tool solution that is smaller, more affordable, and cost less to own and operate.
This popular model delivers 92 cfm at 100 psig and comes standard with a 21 hp Kubota diesel engine. The M27’s rotomolded poly-ethylene canopy is scratch and dent resistant to stand up to the harshest environments. Its double-walled design provides excellent strength and significant noise reduction. This model also is available as a skid-mounted utility model for cross mounting on service vehicles.
- Sigma Profile™ rotary screw airend produces more air with less horsepower
- Heavy-duty 3-cylinder Kubota diesel engine meets Tier 4 Final EPA Emissions Standards
- Patented anti-frost valve maintains optimum operating temperature
- Large tool box for convenient storage
- Lifting eye for simple handling
- High capacity cold start battery ensures reliable operation even under extreme working conditions
- Easy component access for maintenance
- Check valve for sandblasting
- Large fuel tank for up to 7.5 hours of continuous operation
- Heavy-duty compressor inlet filter and engine air filter with maintenance indicators
- Highly efficient cooling system
- Lighting and reflector package
- Skid-mount with powder-coated steel enclosure
- Aftercooler with separator package
- Five year airend warranty
Want more information?
Fill out the form below to have someone contact you with more information on our portable compressors.
* Required field.