185 cfm Tier 4 Final Portable Mobilair Compressor
Kaeser's M55 portable air compressor produces 185 cfm at 100 psig and features two large gull-wing doors made of roto-molded polyethylene for quick access to all components for easy servicing and also reduce noise levels.
The steel chassis, torsion bar suspension, oversized tires, and lighting package ensure easy portability, safety, and excellent road handling, while the high capacity, cold start battery assures year round reliability.
The combination of the Sigma Profile airend and the proven Kubota Tier 4 Final diesel engine delivers superior fuel economy and reliability. The on-board controller ensures reliable and efficient operations with touch button control making pressure adjustments simple and maintenance reminders and operating/service history alerts readily available to your service team.
This unit is designed for heavy-duty civil and commercial construction, rental houses, demolition, sand blasting, and other site work applications as well as portable backup for stationary units.
- Energy efficient Sigma Profile airend produces more air with less horsepower
- Heavy-duty 3-cylinder Kubota diesel engine meets Tier 4 Final EPA emissions standards
- Sigma Control Smart electronic controller within the eye-level, curbside instrument panel with protective metal cover
- Large 21 gallon fuel tank for up to 8 continuous hours of operation
- High capacity cold start battery ensures reliable operation
- Exclusive anti-frost valve maintains optimum operating temperature and prevents tool freeze up
- Lifting eye for simple handling
- 15" wheels for higher ground clearance and on/off road maneuverability and site handling
- Aftercooler package
- 145 psig model
- Five year airend warranty
Want more information?
Fill out the form below to have someone contact you with more information on our portable compressors.
* Required field.