Kaeser's M171 portable air compressor delivers 600 cfm at 125 psig and is built to withstand the harshest environments. Powered by a heavy-duty 145 hp Deutz diesel engine and coupled with the energy-efficient Sigma Profile rotary screw airend, this unit produces more air with less fuel consumption. In addition, the M171 features the Sigma Control Mobil™ with variable pressure control from 85 to 205 psig. For a powerful, dependable supply of compressed air look no further.
This unit offers an array of features that make it very user-friendly. The easy to read and operate, Sigma Control Mobil controller ensures machine-friendly start/stop operation and provides valuable information regarding operational data, as well as letting users know when maintenance is due. It also allows users to precisely adjust the system pressure in 1.5 psig increments. In addition, the large 53 gallon fuel tank has a large filler neck with overflow protection for safe, easy filling.
The heavy-duty steel chassis, fully galvanized canopy, and solid steel flooring protect the motor, airend, and critical components from dirt, water and other contaminants ensuring reliable performance in the harshest conditions. The M171's rugged construction and excellent cooling allow it to operate in temperatures up to 122°F.
A hitch and rigid tow bar plus a torsion bar suspension system and oversized tires make transporting the M171 easy with superior road handling. Even with a full tank of fuel, the standard version weighs in at under 6000 lbs. making the M171 a true class leader when it comes to heavyweight performance coupled with lightweight design.
In addition to chassis-mounted models with a full lighting kit and tow-bar, stationary versions are also available.
- Sigma Profile™ rotary screw airend produces more air with less fuel consumption
- Tier 4 Final, 145 hp Deutz diesel engine
- Sigma Control Mobil™ integrated controller
- Variable pressure control from 85 to 205 psig
- Heavy-duty steel chassis
- Fully galvanized canopy
- 1 micron, 2-stage compressor inlet filter with maintenance indicator
- 10 micron engine air filter with maintenance indicator
- High-capacity cold-start battery ensures reliable operation even under extreme working conditions
- Three 3/4" Chicago-style fittings and one 2" NPT connection port
- Lifting eye for simple handling
- Highly efficient cooling system
- Modulation control
- Easy access with gull wing doors
- Heavy-duty bumpers and lighting kit
- Aftercooler and filtration packages
- Skid mount
- Five-year airend warranty
Want more information?
Fill out the form below to have someone contact you with more information on our portable compressors.
* Required field.