23. - 26. Oct 2022, Chicago, IL
PACK EXPO is your opportunity to see Kaeser's latest compressed air solutions for packaging. Our system experts will be ready to show you our rotary screw compressors and aluminum piping solutions. Also, learn how to reduce costs and increase yield from your compressed air system.
We look forward to seeing you at the show.
McCormick Place Convention Center, Chicago, IL
Learn more about PACK EXPO
Products on display
- Rotary screw compressors
- Custom engineered solutions
- Compressed air piping
Compressed air for packaging and manufacturing
Compressed air and vacuum are critical to the packaging and manufacturing sectors for a variety of critical applications including:
- Complete compressed air systems to reliably feed a wide variety of pneumatic equipment throughout the plant including molding and extrusion machines, robotics, and air knives, just to name a few.
- Compressors and blowers for both dense and dilute phase pneumatic conveying.
- High pressure boosters and air treatment equipment for PET bottling lines
- Vacuum pumps for thermoforming
Beyond products, however, Kaeser offers expertise — because despite their importance, air systems are often poorly understood and managed. Oversizing and lack of controls waste power. Poor air quality as well as inconsistent pressure and flow reduce productivity by increasing scrap and production equipment downtime. And between leaks, improper uses and artificial demand, nearly half the air produced is wasted.
Kaeser has performed tens of thousands of air system analyses and has the expertise to deliver compressed air, blower and vacuum solutions for your packaging applications that will increase uptime and productivity while noticeably reducing power costs.