Salt Lake City, UT, 19. Feb 2019
Status: Places available
Duration: 7:30 AM - 3:45 PM
Hampton Inn and Suites
307 Admiral Byrd Road
$125 fee includes continental breakfast and lunch.
- Basics of compressed air
- Types of compressors and their operation
- System layout and compressed air piping
- Compressor and system controls
- Air storage and intermediate controls
- Achieving consistent pressure and flow
- Measuring energy consumption and efficiency
- Basic ways to improve your existing system
- Condensate management
- Calculating operating costs
- Clean air treatment equipment sizing and selection
- Managing leaks and pressure drop
|Registration / continental breakfast
||7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
|Morning session (with 10 a.m. break)
||8:30 - Noon
||Noon - 1:00 p.m.
|Afternoon session (with 2:15 p.m. break)
||1:00 - 3:45 p.m.
|Question and answer session
||3:45 p.m. - TBD
* Required field.
Register for this seminar