Updated February 13, 2015
- Information We Collect and Why We Collect It
- How We Use and Share Your Information
- Access to Your Information and Choices
- Security of Your Information
- Questions and How to Contact Us
Some of our affiliated sites, such as our country specific sites for jurisdictions outside of the United States, are governed by their own separate privacy policies. Our Site also contains links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by Kaeser. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
Information You Provide To Us.
Types of personal information we collect when you provide it to us include:
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Email address
- Telephone number
Information We Collect Automatically.
We collect certain general information automatically as you use our Site, such as
- IP address
- Browser type
- Computer or device type
- Unique device identifiers
- Operating system version
- The website from where you navigated to our Site
- Time and date of using our Site
- The pages on our Site that you view
- The name of your Internet service provider (ISP)
- General Location / Geolocation information
Information Collected Through Google Analytics.
Information Collected Through Siteimprove Analytics.
Information Collected Through Cookies and Similar Technologies.
No Information from Children under Age 13.
If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to register with us at this Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please Contact Us or email us at email@example.com.
3. HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
To Provide Products, Services, and Information. As described above, we collect information from you so that we can provide information that you request from us. We may send you information about our products and services, and new offerings.
We may use third parties to help host our Site, send out email updates about the Site, provide marketing and advertising services for us, and to remove repetitive information from our user lists. These service providers will have access to your personal information in order to provide these services, but when this occurs we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of that information to helping us provide the service.
Legal Proceedings. We will share personal information with third party companies, organizations or individuals outside of Kaeser if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Kaeser, our users, customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
4. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CHOICES
You can access and update certain personal information through our Contact Us page or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that e-mails and other communications you send to us through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
7. QUESTIONS AND HOW CONTACT US
Kaeser Compressors, Inc.
PO Box 946
Fredericksburg, VA 22404-0946