New M125: 405 cfm Tier 4 Final Portable Mobilair™ Compressor
The award-winning M125 is the latest addition to our Mobilair Portable Compressor series. The new M125 produces 405 cfm at 145 psig and features Sigma Control Mobil™ for consistent performance across a wide range of pressures.
The M125 comes standard with an oversized fuel tank, the power-saving Sigma Profile™ rotary screw airend and heavy duty Tier 4 Final Deutz diesel engine. The onboard Sigma Control Mobil controller enables variable pressure ranges (click here for pressure range graph) between 85 and 205 psig to tackle the different pressures needed for powering breakers, cable blowing, and even high pressure applications like drilling. The optional clean air treatment packages make it an excellent choice for sandblasting and back-up plant air.
The fully weatherproofed canopy and wide-opening gull wing doors allow quick access to all components for easy servicing and also reduce noise levels. The steel chassis, torsion bar suspension, oversized tires, and instrument and light package ensure easy portability and excellent road handling, while the high capacity, cold start battery assures year round reliability.
- Rotary screw airend: Sigma Profile produces more air with less fuel consumption
- Heavy duty steel chassis
- Fully galvanized canopy
- 1 micron, 2-stage compressor inlet filter with maintenance indicator
- Sigma Control Mobil™ integrated controller
- 10 micron engine air filter with maintenance indicator
- High capacity cold start battery ensures reliable operation even under extreme working conditions
- Heavy duty diesel engine complies with Tier 4 Final emissions standards
- Tool boxes for convenient storage
- Lifting eye for simple handling
- Highly efficient cooling system
- Modulation control
- Pressures to 205 psig
- Aftercooler and filtration packages
- Skid mount
- Five year airend warranty